PADI MASTER INSTRUCTOR & COURSE DIRECTOR PREP with Dive Careers Worldwide
Mark Soworka has been one of the world’s most successful Course Directors for over 17 years, he can ensure that you gain the knowledge, the network and the skills to pursue a successful career as a PADI Course Director. Only Dive-Careers has the experience and connections to give you that step up on a successful career as a PADI Course Director.
With the depth of experience in the dive industry of our Course Directors, Dive-Careers can offer a unique and valuable PADI Master Instructor and PADI Course Director course. This internship will be tailored to meet your needs for a successful Master Instructor or Course Director application.
We will develop your teaching experience and certifications, comfort with staffing IDCs, business plan development, introduction to important PADI staff and departments and Course Director application assessment. Minimum prerequisite is staff instructor.
PADI MASTER INSTRUCTOR PRE-REQUISITES
To enrol on our PADI Master Instructor course, you must:
- Have issued at least 150 certifications including 50 continuing education certifications with at least 5 rescue, 5 Divemaster and 15 specialties
- Have staffed 2 entire IDCs
- Have participated in 3 PADI seminars
- Demonstrate support of PADI’s efforts in aquatic conservation
- Be fit for diving and submit a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Have proof of CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 months (The PADI EFR course meets this requirement)
PADI COURSE DIRECTOR PREP COURSE PRE-REQUISITES
You must be certified to Master Instructor level to enrol on this course, and also have:
- Experience staffing several IDCs
- A high continuing education ratio
- An effective business plan for IDC development
- A productive relationship with the PADI office
- Proof of CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 months (The PADI EFR course meets this requirement), and be fit for diving and submit a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
OUR DIVE-CAREERS COURSE PACKAGES WILL HELP YOU MEET ALL OF THESE PRE-REQUISITES
MASTER INSTRUCTOR & CD PREP COURSE CONTENT
Our course content and duration is tailored to your needs. We will structure a course to ensure you meet the pre-requisites for achieving Master Instructor and/or a PADI Course Director Training Course (CDTC) application
During your Master Instructor/ Course Director Internship we will ensure that you meet these pre-requisites with the chance to strengthen any areas that you are weak on to help mould a successful Master Instructor/ Course Director applicant.
You can mix n’ match over all of our locations!
Our packages can be based solely on Koh Tao, Thaiand or you can take advantage of our international connections and staff IDCs in a variety of locations building up experience and knowledge of the dive industry while extending your network to help with a successful career as a Course Director, dive center owner or dive shop manager.
That is a great way to develop experience in several locations and different aspects of the dive industry. However, to build up pre requisites for MI or CD, it may be easier to be based predominantly on Koh Tao, Thailand where you have access to many certifications and monthly IDCs.
Contact me and we can discuss your needs and help you find the location that suits you best.
OUR MI & CD PREP COURSES RUN IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR IDC SCHEDULE