MALDIVES VERY FIRST OFFICIAL PADI 5 STAR INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT LIVEABOARD IN COOPERATION WITH DIVE-CAREERS' PADI PLATINUM COURSE DIRECTOR MARK SOWORKA
We are pleased to announce that AMBA Liveaboard has been awarded as the very first official PADI 5 star IDC liveaboard in the Maldives Under the guidance of PADI Platinum Course Director Mark Soworka and his team of multilingual Course Directors and Staff Instructors, first-class pro level courses up to and including the PADI Course Director CDTC prep on board the AMBA are now open for bookings and reservations.
The NEXT IDC starts on the 21ST JUNE 2022 - This IDC is almost fully booked. Make sure to save your spot!
This sensational, unique and comfortable new project, offers PADI Instructor development courses on-board AMBA. Instructor candidates not only have the opportunity to be taught in a world-class diving area by the world's most successful PADI Platinum Course Director Mark Soworka, but also on board a luxurious liveaboard. Both the PADI Instructor Course and the Instructor Exam on-board offers you the opportunity to concentrate on the essentials, enjoy the luxury of AMBA liveaboard and the great dives of the Maldives while avoiding unnecessary transfers, packing and carrying equipment to and from a pool or an open water site.
We will combine unique online classroom presentations before our departure date with the chance to dive some of the Maldives' greatest sites and experience life upon a luxurious Maldivian Safari boat. Theory will be scheduled before arrival at your convenience, allowing you the chance to really soak up the liveaboard lifestyle and concentrate on improving your diving problem solving and teaching skills. It is a unique programme that really offers a great opportunity to develop your skills as a dive instructor in a wonderfully relaxed and enjoyable environment. It will be an unforgettable experience of great dives and friendships.
OUR PADI INSTRUCTOR COURSES INCLUDE:
- FREE ACCESS to our UNIQUE ONLINE E-LEARNING and dive theory training
- FREE PADI Oxygen Provider Instructor Specialty
- FREE Marine Resource Management seminar
- FREE SCUBAPRO Equipment Counselor Workshop
- 10 NIGHTS/11 DAYS accommodation and food on board AMBA Liveaboard
- Transfer to and from airport
- Super experienced PADI Platinum Course Directors
- Extra workshops and scenario practice and emergency management
- Membership to the Dive-Careers Network which gives diving and training discounts worldwide
PADI INSTRUCTOR COURSE PREREQUISITES
A PADI Dive Instructor course is a step onto a wonderful career in the dive industry. As a PADI Divemaster, or equivalent certification from another training organisation, you can enrol in our PADI Dive Instructor course
To qualify for training on your PADI IDC Instructor Course, you must:
- Be at least 18 YEARS OLD and certified as a Divemaster or equivalent
- Be certified as a diver for a MINIMUM of SIX MONTHS
- Have 60 LOGGED DIVES that include experience in night, deep and navigation
- Have a MINIMUM 100 LOGGED DIVES before sitting the (IE) Instructor Exam
- Be fit for diving and submit a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Have proof of CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 months (the PADI EFR course meets this requirement)