MANTA QUEEN 2 – BIG FISH TRIP TO THE NORTH
3 DAYS & 3 NIGHTS including 11 DIVES in KOH BON, KOH TACHAI, THE WORLD FAMOUS RICHELIEU ROCK AND BOON SUNG WRECK!
Manta Queen 2 is running a 3 days & 3 nights trip to Similan Islands (Koh Bon / Koh Tachai) and Richelieu Rock. Manta Queen 2 accommodate 20 guests in comfortable air conditioned cabins of which three different types are available: Twin bed cabins, Double bed cabins and 4 bed shared cabins to suit groups and families.
Our liveaboard vessel is 24 meters long and 5 meters wide wooden hull built boat that is manned with 5 dive staff and 6 boat crew. All meals on board are served buffet style freshly cooked from the on board kitchen. Snacks and fruits are served in between dives. The dinghy gives you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful beaches.
M/V MANTA QUEEN 2 | LIVEABOARD: DIVE - EAT - SLEEP – REPEAT
DIVE COMPUTER RENTAL (FREE for Khao Lak Scuba Adventures divers only)
TRANSFERS BETWEEN KHAO LAK & BOAT PIER
ALL MEALS, FRUIT & SNACKS
DRINKING WATER, TEA & COFFEE
EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS & DIVE GUIDES
SMALL DIVE GROUPS (MAX 4)
FREE WIFI (NOT AVAILABLE IN SOME OF THE MORE REMOTE LOCATIONS)
TORCH FOR NIGHT DIVES
- Full set of high quality diving gear: 400 THB per day
- Prescriptive dive mask -1/-10: 200 THB per day
- Long wetsuit: 200 THB per day
- Dive Insurance: 250 THB per day (can be purchased at dive centre upon arrival)
- 15 liter dive tank: 150 THB per dive
- Nitrox: 150 THB per dive
- Soft Drinks: 40 THB each
- Beers: 70 THB each
- Scheduled shared transfer from Phuket to Khao Lak (300 THB each way). Recommended ETA at Phuket Airport should be not later 2 pm: Shared pick up: 3 - 3:15 pm (15:00 - 15:15 h) Phuket Domestic arrivals in front of the BILLION COFFEE SHOP (Gate No.1) and 3:15 to 3:30 pm (15:15 - 15:30 h) Phuket International Airport in front of (Exit Gate 4) In case of any delay our transfer manager Mr. Toun and his team are available at +66 (0)83 637 8282 or +66 (0)76 485 602.
Nitrox is also available onboard as well as Nitrox courses (EANx) and a wide range of PADI Courses i.e. Open Water Course, Advanced Open Water Course, Deep Speciality and many more.
11 WORLD CLASS DIVES AT THAILAND'S PREMIER DIVE DESTINATION!
CHECK IN STARTS 16:00PM AT KHAO LAK SCUBA ADVENTURES ON DAY OF DEPARTURE
18:00 Transfer to Departure Pier
18:30 Boat Briefing
18:45 Cabin Allocation
19:15 Equipment Set-up
19:45 Light On-board Dinner
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
06:15 Wake up call
06:45 Dive/Safety briefing
07:30 Dive briefing #1 "Koh Bon, West Ridge"
10:45 Dive briefing #2 "Koh Bon, West Ridge"
13:45 Dive briefing #3 "Tachai Pinnacle"
17:00 Dive briefing #4 "Tachai Beach"
06:00 Wake up call
06:30 Dive briefing #5 "Tachai The Dome"
10:30 Dive briefing #6 "Richelieu Rock"
13:45 Dive briefing #7 "Richelieu Rock"
17:00 Dive briefing #8 "Richelieu Rock"
05:45 Wake up call
06:15 Dive briefing #9 "Koh Bon Pinnacle"
09:00 Dive briefing #10 "Koh Bon, West Ridge"
11:15 Departure briefing
13:15 Dive briefing #11 "Boonsung Wreck"
17:00 Transfer to the check out lounge
19:30 Transfer To Your Hotel
DIVE SITES HIGHLIGHTS ON #MQ2 TRIPS
NEW MARINE PARK RULES LIMITS THE NUMBER OF DIVERS TO 525 PER DAY SO CHOOSE YOUR BED OPTION AND BOOK YOUR PLACE ON-BOARD TODAY!